The boy who was currently in the headline after he was region ablaze by an unknown wee smoker at Ngleshie Amanfrom end to Kasoa has narrated his ordeal.
READ ALSO: Police Arrest Man Within the lend a hand of The Death Of A Lady At Somanya Guest Residence
Clutch, the mum of the sufferer said she had despatched her son to acquire something by the roadside the place he met this smoker who poured a diminutive jar of petroleum on the 10-twelve months-frail boy and region him ablaze.
Per the boy, the suspect upon meeting him told him he will educate his mother a lesson by atmosphere him on fireplace.
Per the proof gathered, the suspect purchased gasoline and deliberate to region a renowned Mallam in the neighborhood, as well to his family, on fireplace on epic of he (Mallam) had revealed to his oldsters that he was hooked on wee smoking.
Talking with Kasapa Data, the father of the sufferer said that his wife introduced on the Mallam to hotfoot after the smoker stormed the Mallam’s condo to burn it.
He said that his wife’s warning to the Mallam angered the smoker, thus his reason to educate her a lesson by killing her son.
The boy was admitted on the health center after he suffered some excessive burns all over his body.
Hon. Sylvester Tetteh, the MP for Ngleshie Amanfrom was touched by the story and paid the health center bills of the boy which he has been discharged.
Nonetheless, the case is with the Amanfrom Police Station and the suspect is yet to be arrested.